G-Mail Invitations

Ade_1 18:03 03 Sep 05

Hi, i have a g-mail account and was wondering if it was possible to send out invitations or is that only possible for the first users of g-mail?
Thanks
Ade

BBez 18:06 03 Sep 05

when you login to the Active X site, you should have an invitations tab at the bottom left under the labels tab...

Ade_1 18:10 03 Sep 05

hmm... no there is only edit labels, i will search around a bit on g-mail itself and have a look thanks for advice.

delta25 18:11 03 Sep 05

Hi
Google had a small box on the left hand side of the main g-mail page for users to "invite" people to g-mail, but underneath the box was a limit to the number of "invites" left. If this box does not now appear then the limit may have been reached for the time being. If thats the case,then the only way to "invite" appears to be if someone sends you an e-mail and you click on the "invite ****** to g-mail" at the bottom of the received page. Hope this helps !

mattyc_92 18:11 03 Sep 05

You should notice a blue box which is the invitation option...

Here is a "screen-dump" of what I mean. click here

Ade_1 18:13 03 Sep 05

Thanks for screen dump, unfortunately i dont seem to have that hopefully i will get some invites distributed to me to send on to other people, thanks anyway :)

Ade_1 18:18 03 Sep 05

Thanks everyone for your help on this matter. Great Help even if i have no invites haha :) seriously thanks again, now i know for the future...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…