G Mail account

Dirty Dick 20:15 22 Jun 05

Heard a lot about G Mail, but how do you sign up for an account? I've searched Google, but can only find info, no details how to sign up

Thanks

DD

De Marcus 20:16 22 Jun 05

Click on my yellow envelope and email me, you have to be invited and I've got a zillion invites left.

VoG II 20:16 22 Jun 05

Click my yellow envelope and I'll send you one.

mattyc_92 20:56 22 Jun 05

Sorry to "hijack" your thread Dirty Dick.... Just one question to VoG™ and/or De Marcus... Could one of you send me a screen-dump of where the "invite" link is located... I realise that you it isn't up to the user if he/she wants some invites (and I don't think I have as I can't find the link), but it will be good for the future.... And obviously, remove your e-mail address from the screen-dump for privacy (and just incase the e-mail is "lost")...

Thanks anyway.... and sorry again Dirty Dick

VoG II 21:10 22 Jun 05
  mattyc_92 21:13 22 Jun 05

Thanks VoG™.. I now realise that I am correct (well I have to be sooner or later... lol)... I haven't got any invites... Guess I have to wait until they give me some....

Sorry again Dirty Dick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…