fuzzy/blurry screen

patty38uk 19:35 08 Jan 06

Wonder if anyone know solution to this problem. My pc screen is ok but after about 3 mins after connecting to internet (not everytime but about 2out of 3) the text/icons on screen start blurring up and moving the mouse just makes drag marks along the screen. Eventually all screen becomes unreadable and itonly rights itself if I reboot. Any ideas, anyone, it is driving me mad.

patty38uk 20:07 08 Jan 06

in addition i have now found out it is only on certain sites - especially games

bluto1 22:10 08 Jan 06

How long have you had the monitor? It seems to me that it`s going soft, i.e near the end of it`s useful life. The strange thing is that it`s happening to mine too but fortunately for me I`ve got another one handy. If you can get another on loan or whatever try it out and hopefully it`ll be ok.

patty38uk 12:29 09 Jan 06

The monitor is less than a year old but tested another and the same thing happens - it seems to be related to when I access certain pages on the internet but it also then affects all my desk top items not just internet pages

amonra 16:02 09 Jan 06

Sounds a bit like your graphics card is playing up. Can you pull it out and re-seat it ?

Gongoozler 16:05 09 Jan 06

Is this a crt monitor or tft.

patty38uk 12:06 10 Jan 06

its a crt monitor I think (what is the difference) sorry I am not very technically minded.

patty38uk 12:07 10 Jan 06

will also try to reseat graphics card. thanks will let you know how I doing.

Totally-braindead 13:15 10 Jan 06

A CRT looks basically like a telly, it has a cathode ray tube in it, hence the CRT click here. TFTs are the newer flat panel monitors like this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…