//some 3rd party need geo

Fuzzy pics

MickinPlymouthUK 21:57 14 May 06

Hi, can anybody give me some advice on how to make images sharper when I insrt them in websites and forums??
I take screenshots of strategy games with Paint, save them, then lighten or darken them with Irfanview, then upload them to Imageshack hosting.
I then paste the URL link into a games website but the images appear appallingly fuzzy and blurry.
I mailed Imageshack for advice but haven't had a reply..

Stuartli 22:03 14 May 06

Most photo editing programs have a Sharpen facility and you can also lighten or darken the pix as well.

Picassa2 is a first class freeware photo editing program and has a Sharpen feature in the Effects tab:

click here

Hertz Van Rentyl 22:18 14 May 06

How large are your picture files only there may be a limit to your upload and your images are automatically resized. However this usually makes them smaller rather than blurred. There are other sites you can use may be worth trying another to see if you encounter the same problem.
One alternative
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…