Further to my previous posting.

pj123 18:21 23 Jun 03

Why can't the owner access his own domain. See click here
I have just received another email from the owner who is giving me a lot of stick. The FE is right, the site is hosted by Albatross Networks Norwich. The other site that the same content is on at .eagle1936.co.uk is mine. I have contacted the host, but so far no answers why the .lemanoir-duneveit.com cannot be accessed by the owner. Everyone else (from Canada to Australia) I have asked to try this site has been able to access it with no problem. Like the FE says, there should not be any reason why this site cannot be accessed by anyone in world. I have now added metatags but google is still pointing to the .eagle1936.co.uk site. Maybe we need to wait a little longer for the spiders to find it. But it just seems to me that, as far as spiders are concerned, this site doesn't exist.

If you want to have a look (and give me your views) don't forget the www in front. Thanks

Forum Editor 18:55 23 Jun 03

lemanoir-duneveit.com site now, but there are no meta tags in any of the pages.

You'll need to allow some time to pass before the site will be listed, and the interval will vary from engine to engine.

Best to keep everything in one thread by the way, rather than starting new ones on the same subject.

pj123 21:26 23 Jun 03

Thanks FE. I will check it again, and wait a bit longer. Sorry, but as the other thread has been ticked as resolved I didn't think anyone else would read it. I will stick to one thread in future.

pj123 14:03 24 Jun 03

FE, both these sites were built using MS Publisher 2000, I went to Web Properties and put a whole list of Keywords in. Are these not Metatags? Thank you.

pj123 12:22 26 Jun 03

I will tick this as resolved as I now have access to Dreamweaver MX in the office. I am struggling with it but hopefully it will come.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…