Further to Broadband Connection Problems

MJJ8801 13:14 21 Sep 04

Having been subjected to 6 days of the much talked about AOHELL I have decided to pull the plug on their broadband product.

Thanks to all who sent advice to my earlier posting but it was all to no avail. I could bore you all with my troubles trying to get help from AOL, waiting by my PC last night from 7pm to 9pm (having taken time off from work incurring lost overtime!) for my eagerly awaited 2nd level support call which WOULD get me connected - No one rang. I rang them, they were very apologetic, I was rebooked for today 11am to 1pm. No call. Rang them, they had booked me in for 11pm to 1am on the 27th September!! Not exactly the standard of assistance I had expected.

Enough said, can anyone advise me of the best Broadband provider to try next, I am at a bit of a loss. Are BT any good?

Cheers for the advice.

Noelg23 13:36 21 Sep 04

go to click here better than BT...I use them myself...and you dont get tied to a 12 month contract either. no cap limits...only difference is you either buy their modem (which is £45) or you can get your own..best to get a router/modem from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…