Fully automatic Digital Photography

Dibab 11:58 24 Jun 03

Can anyone recommend an intro/intermdiate level digital camera which is fully automatic ie requires no action on the part of the user to set it up for use (other than switching it on!) -except, perhaps, to switch between basic programmes eg to a self-timer? Manual overrides no required!
Klint.

Eastender 16:59 24 Jun 03

Have a look at the Kodak CX4210, just point and click if that's all you want and at only about £120 gives good results.

I'm very happy with mine.

LAP 19:01 24 Jun 03

CX4210 is £112.79 delivered from click here
..Lap..

anchor 20:01 24 Jun 03

£110 from cameras2u click here

If you have a Jessops store near you, they will match any web price, providing the supplier is in th UK, and the product is in stock.

You then have the advantage of a personal service, and the ability the see and handle the camera prior to purchase. If you can, go into a Jessops and have a good look at those models you think suitable, and in your price range.

Even the most high tech cameras have an "auto" setting, where all you do is press the button. My new S50 has lots of bells and whistles, but still has the ability to set it to "auto", and forget it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…