Full Screen problem Media player?

lazanda 14:39 04 Dec 05

I go to full screen mode on my pc on Win media player and it goes full screen, but as I watching it keeps reverting back to 'non' full screen mode as in the frames appear again then it goes back to full screen and so on; its like when you move the mouse. The same thing happens when my screen saver kicks in, it just keeps switching itself off like I am moving the mouse.

any idea what this could be ?

Thanks

rawprawn 14:51 04 Dec 05

Have you scanned for viruses and spyware?

lazanda 16:36 04 Dec 05

mo - I will though. Could that be it ?

rawprawn 16:43 04 Dec 05

Could be.

lazanda 09:35 06 Dec 05

I have checked and my screen saver keeps going off too like the mouse is being moved.

Tried AVG to find virus - nothing
Installed spyware blaster - nothing

This didnt work, any other ideas ?

Really appreciate it,

lazanda 08:40 07 Dec 05

I have tried everything and its happening with media center too!

fazer 12:52 07 Dec 05

Lazanda,

This may be too simple a suggestion but ....

If you look at the top border of Mediaplayer, there is a "drawing pin" icon. Clicking this should lock the screen ratio.

kro 13:09 07 Dec 05

What kind of mouse do you have?

I find that with my non-wireless mouse the weight of the cable will sometimes drag my mouse and cause media player's surround to appear. This can happen several minutes after it was last touched.

Or if you're wireless, is the platform your mouse is own completely flat, for the same reason?

lazanda 14:17 07 Dec 05

I have taken the batteries out of my mouse, and the dongle that goes in the back of the PC (its wireless) and its still happens.

I thought it should be the mouse as its eaxactly what happens if you move it, but still no luck.

hubdean 16:33 26 Dec 05

i have the same problem with my win 10 player
starts of in full screen then gos back to small screen ??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…