full screen

DAKAR 18:56 23 May 10

Hi All
I am having to reinstall my system after SYSTEM RECOVERY and finding all screens are opening in minimised format how do I alter this to open in full screen ie web pages etc and why do I have to go into services.msc to keep restarting Zero configuration so that my net adapter will connect to my router
Many thanks
Dakar

johnnyrocker 19:54 23 May 10

i have no idea about second problem but with the first what has generally worked for me is to open an explorer window then drag tops and bottom to fit, close using ALT F4 it should then re open at right size.

johnny

mgmcc 08:51 24 May 10

As 'johnnyrocker' says, in Internet Explorer, drag a "normal" window so it fills the full desktop and then close it. Subsequent windows should then open in that size.

Make sure that, in the Properties of any desktop shortcuts, they are set to open a "Maximised" rather than a "Normal" window. (Minimised is when they are only shown in the Taskbar.)

As regards Wireless Zero Configuration, make sure its Startup Type is set to "Automatic". If you have third-party wireless software supplied with a Wireless Network Adapter, this may be taking back control from WZC, and disabling it, each time the PC is booted. In that case, you need to uninstall the software and only use WZC.

DAKAR 23:45 24 May 10

Thankyou so much johnnyrocker and mgmcc for your help
mgmcc you have answered my second part well I did get a disc with my net adapter which I loaded I now have to uninstall the software and turn on WZC.
Thanks again
Dakar

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…