full d drive

sormula 13:00 01 Nov 08

How to free space from on drive to another?

sinbads 14:06 01 Nov 08

few more details req ? how may and how big, free space available.

If the drive D is not your primary drive make sure that system restore for this drive is not activated as this could be consuming space, also find out whats on the drive that is taking up so much space click here copy over the files to the other drive then delete from D ;but make sure the files are ok before you delete.

PO79 17:02 01 Nov 08

If the files are just data (photos, music etc) then just drag and drop across. Assuming your root drive (where Windows is installed) is C, then if you have installed applications to the D drive its not that simple, you will need to uninstall the and reinstall to another location.

Pineman100 19:05 01 Nov 08

Is the machine a Dell?

A friend recently asked me to find out why she was regularly receiving reports that the D: drive was full on her Dell laptop that is only a couple of months old.

When I investigated, I found that D: was a partition containing the Dell Windows restore data - but for some reason Dell, in their wisdom, had also set the Vista backup function to write daily backups to the same drive. So, naturally enough, the drive was full.

I switched off the backup function an deleted the backup files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…