Fujitsu Siemens D1325

stevedunham 23:55 28 Jul 04

my son's fujitsu pc is begining to fall behind with his gaming needs, now I know he would like a machine from alienware but far too expesive.
Graphics and memory are cheap enough but what I need to know is, how fast a cpu will his board take? does any one know where I can find this out?
just replaced my own base unit this year so I want to keep costs down, be happy if i can get 1 to 2 more years out of it.

Fujitsu Siemens D1325
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1700MHz P4W (Willamette) 1.3-2G 1.7-1.75V
Windows XP Home Ver 5.01.2600 SP 1
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 64mb
640mb memory

AndySD 00:30 29 Jul 04

click here but my first thought is to replace the graphics with a reasonable card.

hugh-265156 00:38 29 Jul 04

a quick google and found click here click here which says a maximum of 3gigs sdram but advises you to look on the fujitsu website for info on supported processors. i cannot find this info sorry but would guess a 1.8 northwood(400mhz) would be fine with this board and be a vast improvement over the celly, cheap also.

Cesar 11:18 29 Jul 04

Post your thread in the Fujitsu/Siemens Forum
click here

stevedunham 20:18 29 Jul 04

Don't know if it is my browser (Firefox9) but I've tried Ceaser's suggestion but the FS website doesn't want to play I've got the data sheet and tecnical manual already (came in the box) thanks Ceaser, but they are as clear as mud on this issue. andy sd's seemed to lead to what I wanted but FS doesn't want to play. Suppose i will have to use the bl***y expensive helpline, no e-mail support suprise suprise

stevedunham 20:21 29 Jul 04

"thanks Ceaser" sorry that should read thanks huggyg 71

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:23 29 Jul 04

Try click here input your mobo and they will tell you memory and gcard suitable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…