Fujitsu-Siemens 5100FA Monitor Winner

Wilham 22:20 20 Feb 03

This 5100FA was the best out of ten in the March PCAdvisor (on this site see Reviews...Flat-panel displays...). What's odd is it doesn't exist, -it's not known by Fujitsu-Siemens.
There is a 5110FA, perhaps the rightful winner. If indeed it is this, I'm put off by dud pixel disclaimers published by two distributers I found,.... shifting responsibily for dead pixels back to the manufacturer.
I might as well look for a grey import.

Djohn 00:56 21 Feb 03

Wilham, take a look at the CTX site for TFT monitors, they give a 101 day warranty against dead pixels. J.

Wilham 12:34 21 Feb 03

I bought a 15inch Sharp laptop last year. PCWorld salesman thought me old-fashioned in my scan for dead pixels, I even had him change the screensaver,-but he was right, you don't expect them, and there weren't any. Hence my concern over the 5110FA.
The CTX pixel warranty is OK if you want that make. I don't expect it a source for 5110FA, but I'll try. Thanks Djohn.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…