Fujifilm Finepix A303 software locks computer

NORGAD 17:55 07 Nov 04

I have a Finepix A303 digital camera and every time I transfer photos to my PC it locks up which means a restart. Control/alt/delete has no effect and the problem occurs after going through the procedure specified for the software. This is stated as after transfer quit the software, ensure viewfinder light is green, switch the camers off and then disconnect the USB connection. I have checked the software and driver versions with their web site and both ar the latest available. Their is obviously a conflict with other software but have not found it so far. Anybody any ideas??

alB 19:04 07 Nov 04

Don't know the spec. of your PC or what version of software you are using but try disabling the Exif Launcher (if you have it) and open the camera software manually and then navigate to the camera in the menus in the normal way, you might consider buying a card reader, I find it's much better at getting my photos onto the computer, faster and also saves the batteries on the camera...alB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…