Fuji Multijet Photo papers

Spencus 11:32 07 Jun 03

Has anyone tried these papers on an Epson Photo printer?, as there are some good offers going round(20 extra sheets free)

shifty 14:55 07 Jun 03

I got a batch from 7 dayshop and was suited with the prints using both Epson C70 and C82 printers. I have printed digital images off at 360 fine with the photo paper set as photo quality inkjet paper which gave excellent prints with the correct colours etc. Well worth a purchase.

Spencus 13:46 08 Jun 03

Thanks shifty,

I asked because I have tried Epson/Kodak/Ilford/Cannon/Hp premium photo paper,and Epson paper was the only one that did not have a colour cast, trouble is its so expensive

-pops- 13:52 08 Jun 03

With most Epson printers it is possible to adjust the relative ink flows etc. to compensate for colour casts on different brands of paper. You can save these settings ready for subsequent usage. Have a look in the help files for the printer to find the details.

I've found that most good quality papers can be used in my printers after suitable adjustments. I have had some spectacularly awful failures though with cheapo (rubbish) paper.

Brian

jack 14:29 08 Jun 03

I have tried it on my Stylus Photo 750
Looks pretty good tome very high gloss finish
did notice some bleed in highsolid colours
but fine on photos

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…