Fuji Finpix USB Drivers

GJC53 17:21 22 Jan 08

Help! I have been given the above camera by a mate who has brought a new one. Trouble is he has lost the disc with drivers and software on it. Does anyone know where i can download the drivers for this camera? Running Windows XP. Thanks

uesquebeathus 17:26 22 Jan 08

find the model numbers then go to this web site
click here
insert the model number and then select the operating system and download the usb drivers

uesquebeathus 17:30 22 Jan 08

sorry i missed a bit
insert the model number in the Box under
Support for My Camera
Manuals and Downloads

and then select the operating system and download the usb drivers and the manual as well if you want it.

GJC53 17:35 22 Jan 08

I have tried that uesquebeathus when i try to install them tells me its not a valid windows application. Is there any other place i can get hold of them?

realist 20:02 22 Jan 08

Do you need drivers for XP?
Have you tried connecting it up and looking for the camera as a removeable drive under My Computer?

ventanas 21:53 22 Jan 08

Don't even think about installing or connecting the camera, its not worth it. Just get a card reader, no need to install anything, and no battery drain on the camera.

I have five digital cameras and have never connected one of them to a pc, its simply pointless.

Migwell 23:03 22 Jan 08

I have a Fuji finepix S9500 and don't install the drivers for it. I must admit I usually use a card reader but on times when I have connected the camera to the computer, the camera just shows up as an extra drive.
So no need for drivers!!

GJC53 23:16 22 Jan 08

Yeah get same thing shows up as extra drive think i'll try useing it as that thanks for all your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…