Fuji Finepix F401 & ipod camera conector

daisy2bell 10:42 25 Mar 07

I have a Fuji Finepix F401 digi camera, and would like to purchase a ipod camera connecter.
I have contacted fuji to ask if my camera is compatable. Their reply "don't know"
Is their anyone out there who has the same camera and the ipod connector.
Long shot I know.

skidzy 10:57 25 Mar 07

daisy2bell can you explain exactly what you wish to do please.

daisy2bell 11:12 25 Mar 07

You can connect the camera to a portable devise (ipod camera connector) and transfer photos to the ipod. Useful when traveling to free up the camera.

skidzy 11:19 25 Mar 07

Had a google and cannot find anything,but if its possible...maybe your local camera shop can make this cable for you.
To be honest,im not sure its possible.

skidzy 11:21 25 Mar 07

Found this click here
but i think you are looking for just a cable ?

skidzy 11:22 25 Mar 07

Better description click here

Technotiger 12:05 25 Mar 07

Hi, I have the Fuji Finepix F810, nowhere in the instructions does it mention anything about connecting to a portable device other than by USB cable (supplied with the camera). It can connect to a television, to view pics direct from camera, or pics can be transfered to pc or XD Card/SmartMedia for freeing-up space on camera.

^wave^ 13:19 25 Mar 07

i have a finepix a370 and the camera connecter for the ipod 5gen 30gig and it works fine i done load pics to the ipod when my camera card is full and wen i get hone i just transfer them to the computer couldnt be easier.

Kate B 13:59 25 Mar 07

Should be fine - it's a simple gizmo that's worked with every camera I've tried it on. Well worth the money.

daisy2bell 14:49 25 Mar 07

Thanks guys, I'm just worried that if I buy one and it's not compatable with my camera, I cannot return it.
I'll check that out before I make any purchase.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…