Fuji FinePix A205s and transfering data

Fred the flour grader 10:04 19 Mar 04

Hi guys,,,
two questions.
The wife wants a Digital camera but she's no David Bailey, so don't want to spend too much, spotted the above one for sale at Asda for about £96.00. It's for sale in Argos at£139.00. I don't have a clue about what to look for in these machines and would appreciatte any advice.

Q2 I have two hard drives on my PC one a 6Gb and the other an 80 Gb, how do I transfer lots of stuff in one go without right clicking individual programs/items to move stuff from the 6Gbb to the 80Gb.

Many thanks for any advice

JayDay 10:16 19 Mar 04

Go for it 3x Optical zoom and 2m pixels I don't think you can go wrong. I have the Fuji A204 which has pretty much the same features and cost me twice as much one year ago. For taking family pics etc. it will serve you very well.

JayDay 10:20 19 Mar 04

In answer to Q2. I depends on what you want to transfer. Dont't think you can copy an operating system or program by dragging it from one dik to another, it's alot more complicated than that.

If you are just moving documents / pics /music etc then you can click the folder in windows explorer (left pane) and drag it to the new drive. This will copy the entire folder and contents to the new drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…