fuji 602 problem

mr molly 18:57 10 Oct 04

hi have problem fuji 602 says Card Not Initialized
have tryed mates smart media card as well which works in his camera but says Card Not Initialized still in mine any help please

Jarvo 19:05 10 Oct 04

have you formated the card, you will find the option to format the card in the cameras menu.

mr molly 19:10 10 Oct 04

no i havent formated the card how come my mates card wont work in my camera but in his, it would be formated on his right does it have to be done in differant cameras

Jarvo 19:21 10 Oct 04

Some cameras have to have the card formated in that particular camera for it to work. I think its to do with the directory that organizes the images. Its always best to format a new card in the camera and if you use a card reader to transfer images to your PC do not use the card reader to delete images, instead do so in the camera after you have copied the files from the card.

I used to own a Fuji 6900 the predecessor of your camera and I remember it being particular about its formated cards.

Post back and let us now if it works

regards

Jarvo

mr molly 19:38 10 Oct 04

hi dont have camera with me at moment but will try thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…