FS9 disc 4 problems.

wotbus@ 15:22 25 Mar 04

Has anyone on the forum had problems with Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9), not installing properly? Problem seems to be with the last disc; gets to about 98% then thats it.
Any advice welcome, thanks.

Nipsen 2 15:58 25 Mar 04

wotbus@ It is'nt a copy is it ?

wotbus@ 16:47 25 Mar 04

Hi Nipsen 2. I don't know. It was advertised as 2nd hand so I have to assume it's just that. I bought, or I am in the process of buying or returning! from click here. The reason I don't know is because I had it sent to my son in UK first for him to have a look at then send it on to me. He tried, no go, tried his mates PC, no go, returned it for exchange and its the replacement which is also giving much the same problems - won't install completely.

wotbus@ 16:55 25 Mar 04

Just had an email from my lad. The "man" at chipsworld was very apologetic and will replace right away. But I still don't know if it was copies or originals but I suspect the latter. Should know something new by next week but will leave the thread open for a bit in case others have had the same problem.
Thanks

Nipsen 2 17:52 25 Mar 04

Hi wotbus@ I have the original (bought PC world) & tried to do a back up of disc 4 in case I damaged the original (you need it in your cd-rom to play the game) but I coudn't. Anyhow hope you get sorted out, it's a great flight sim BTW. Cheers Nipsen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…