//some 3rd party need geo

FS 2002 Questions

Rhuddlan 23:58 15 Mar 05

I have had FS 2002 for a while now and have recentley started playing on it again after purchasing a new computer with a beter graphics card than my old comp. I have noticed however certain strange things which I was wonderning if anyone can answer,

* Why isn't the weather updated when flying?
* Why do some aircraft's dissapear when there on the runway after landing when there's plenty of room for them to park at a gate?
* Why do some aircraft park themselves on the runway after landing, and again, there is plenty of room at the airport.
*When looking at the weather before take off there are clouds at a low height, but when reaching that height they have dissapeared and then suddenley appear underneath the aircraft?

I think that's it for now, will post anymore if I think of any.

I have a e machines 5250 with win xp home sp2 and an intel graphics card with 128Mb, also an intel pentium processor 2.89Ghz and 512Mb of RAM. I have the lastest drivers for my graphics card. It's Flight Simulator 2002 I have along with FS 2002 traffic.

Hope someone can help, regards, Rhuddlan.

Totally-braindead 00:12 16 Mar 05

You mention Intel graphics, I presume this is onboard graphics if so I think this may be the problem though I can't be absolutely certain of this. On board graphics isn't really great for games.

Rhuddlan 00:19 16 Mar 05

Yes it is onboard graphics, can't see how this is affecting certain things, such as the aircraft's dissapearing or staying on the runway, if anyone else has any opinions or answers I would be very greatful.

hugh-265156 00:27 16 Mar 05

are you downloading the real world local or global weather from jeppesen before a flight? 'create a flight/current weather/change'

as for aircraft disappearing on landing or stopping on the runway i cant say i have ever noticed this with FS2002 sorry.

This is a great site for FS200x click here check out the forums click here and these guys may be able to help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…