Frostwire ,in yesterdays thread you said bout fros

Pandaa 13:08 13 Apr 06

t wire i have since tryed to install this on yr recomendation and it requirees the java runtime package , so i went through all that apart from at the end its stopps in stallation and say ,time/date stamp could not be ? setup i think it said ,and then after i have probs with the av software norman says ERROR CODE 00150017 ,zanda.CPP(417) ,AND THEN FROSTWIRE WOULDNT RUN so i dont know whats going on there have you had any simaler probs cause i want to retreive files for movies ,music etc ,and was with morphgeus but that give me problems with mesenger keep dropping connection i have since uninstalled this and it has been fine since and want to try the other you said( frostwire) as i would like one thats free and doesnt take 3 days to dload a movie ? can u help !!!

Pandaa 13:29 13 Apr 06

ahh come on lads i only put it in cause you said it was the fastest !!!!!!!

pokemom 13:37 13 Apr 06

doesnt look like they want to help you mate !!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally-braindead 13:45 13 Apr 06

Never heard of it myself, assume its one of the P2P sharing programs.

Pandaa 14:00 13 Apr 06

yeah your mate dogbreath1 suggested it in a thread on the 11/4 ,subject :problems with limewire,and he said that frostwire is the fastest p2p and to try it cause it s made by developers that left limewire .so i tryed it and had this problem installing it ,well it wont install ,cause of this time /date stamp problem

007al 14:00 13 Apr 06

its made by ex programmers of limewire,looks identical.
Pandaa
If your AV has inbuilt firewall,it will stop it from working.
If you have installed and uninstalled a lot of programs,you should run this click here you may have conflicting registry information that needs deleting

Pandaa 14:04 13 Apr 06

thankyou very much ,and i do really appreciate your help ,:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac