FrontPage question

ordep 05:45 17 Apr 03

I have FrontPage 2000, which is obviously a bit long in the tooth now, I haven't used it since I purchased it.

My question is, is it still up to the job, will it perform ok on todays computers, or should I invest in the latest version

-pops- 06:56 17 Apr 03

Yes. There is no need to get the latest version at all. Most likely the 2003 version will be out within a very short time anyway - again not necessary.

I'm fairly certain that loads of people are using versions much older than yours quite successfully.

Don't line Bill Gates' pockets more than you have to!!!

I have frontpage 2000, Frontpage XP (As part of office XP) AND The latest Frontpage 2003 beta.

The original 2000 version is well up to speed when it comes to your average Webspace creation, even corporate webs are still created thus so its got life left in it yet! (Just think of whether you are still able to use MS Word 2000 efectively - you get the drift?

Yes 2003 is pretty different and has loads of new "Features" (Not all of which I have found) but if you are wanting to design the odd page or two, or even site, it would be an awful lot of dosh to shell out to do this!

ordep 07:45 17 Apr 03

Thanks fellers for your words of wisdom, and so quick to. I notice on the FP web site, theres loads of new stuff to download to.

I'll that remains now then, is for me to get cracking....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…