Frontpage Prod key lost

lazanda 17:23 28 Jun 06

Hi All, I have had MS frontpage for some years now and my pc needed a full restore - some time back I realized I'd chucked the original FP case with the keycode on it and now I have my disc but no key code.

Is it stored anywhere on th edisc at all?

Many Thanks

Paul

User-312386 17:35 28 Jun 06

No the product code is on the box for that reason, so people cant swap the discs about

lazanda 17:38 28 Jun 06

I guess I will have to invest on some new software.

Paul.

Jak_1 17:40 28 Jun 06

Check the disks, in a lot of cases, microshaft included, the serial numbers can be found in a notepad text file.

MAJ 18:29 28 Jun 06

Belarc Advisor click here might show you the Product Key, lazanda.

User-312386 19:21 28 Jun 06

he has re-formatted HDD

Jak_1

Please support this statement with some facts please, i have never ever seen M$ put a serial number in a text file on a disc

VoG II 19:26 28 Jun 06

I've seen 'cracked' disks (not mine, I hasten to add) with the product key in a Notepad file. But I've never seen this with a genuine MS CD.

User-312386 01:16 30 Jun 06

I have seen disc that are "cracked" with the serial incorporated as well mate

lazanda 12:02 30 Jun 06

guessing I am going to have to purchase FP or something similar, if anyone has any ideas or know of any free web design downloads available please can you let me know.

I only need something simple as my website is for therapy.

Thanks to all who replied,

Best -Paul.

pj123 12:15 30 Jun 06

You could try Webplus 6 (free). Download from:

click here

MAJ 12:16 30 Jun 06

If you 'phone Microsoft click here they might be able to give you a new Key, you'll have to prove that you have the CD and are entitled to use it, so have it with you when you 'phone, lazanda.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…