Frontpage preview mode

JonnyTub 10:23 31 Aug 04

Hi all, im building my first webpage using frontpage. It's basically a photo tutorial on how to mod a liteon lvw5001 dvd recorder. It's simple in that there are photo's on the left with the describing text wrapped around the thumbnails. When i go to preview mode to see the page as it would appear on the net i try to doubleclick on the thumbnails to get the full size image, it doesn't happen, nothing happens. I'm know im going wrong somewhere i just don't know where.

Bandy 10:33 31 Aug 04

Try going to File the Preview in Browser. That's the method I use in FrontPage 2002

JonnyTub 10:42 31 Aug 04

lol, it would be something as easy as that. Many thanks Bandy i would probably spent the next two hours trying to figure it out.

Bandy 13:43 31 Aug 04

The problem with forests is all the trees that you can't see. I've forgotten the number of times it's taken for someone else to point out the obvious to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…