Frontpage - Photo gallery

LaserSailor 08:44 05 May 06

I have seen that there is a bug where the galley will not display correctly in some browsers like Firefox. Is there any other programme that I can "import into" Frontpage to do the same job or do I have to work around it? I'm new to web design and don't know any other web design programms - click here - is the site, its pretty rough at present and will be improved over the next few weeks

steve263000 09:15 05 May 06

The photos do not show up when clicked on. I have tried the front page photo gallery, and have not had much luck with it. I am sure others will put in links for photo gallerys, but I just do it the simple way.

I create a table with four rows and four columns, Insert table, then specify the amount of rows and columns you want. Fix the width at 90% and at the bottom put the border to nil. You can then just put in a photo to each cell.

I know that it is not as fancy as some, but it is easy, and it does work. Of course as you know, you will have to 'control and T' to every picture to create the thumbnail.

beynac 11:35 05 May 06

It works OK for me using Firefox 1.5.0.3.

LaserSailor 12:18 05 May 06

Thanks guys, the pics show ok but don't scroll. I'll check my Firefox version when I get home, I'm sure it is the latest version

beynac 13:23 05 May 06

I didn't realise that they were meant to scroll. If I click on a small picture it will appear below as a larger picture. I thought that this was what you thought wasn't working. I don't get any scrolling. All the thumbnails are there, but they extend across the page.

LaserSailor 14:35 05 May 06

sorry, you are right, bad "definition" on my part. I have slapped my wrist so that I'll be more precise in future. Thankyou for looking. Any ideas for a "cure / import" ?

Forum Editor 19:08 06 May 06

is dead.

LaserSailor 12:59 15 May 06

Dead Link - a switch of host as screwed things up. I'll revert once we are back up.

Thanks for the help everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…