FrontPage Express-probs with image links

turkeylurkey 12:13 07 May 03

Hello
I hope someone can help me.
I am trying to fix some dead links on my website, the problem being that they link to where they are stored on the hard drive rather than where they are stored on the internet.

The ones that work have the image source "prodimages/image.jpg" and the ones that don't work have the image source "file:///C:/cardsandcrafts/prodimages/image.jpg"

I have been able to change some, but when I went back and checked them, some still have the "file:///C:/cardsandcrafts/prodimages/image.jpg" even though I have changed it.

Does anyone know what on earth is going on??

chrishillcoat 13:07 07 May 03

Try forcing the hyperlinks to point to their online location, eg. click here so that it's clear. You could also try editing the HTML directly with Notepad or similar.

Chris

turkeylurkey 13:23 07 May 03

I'm not sure what you mean by "forcing the hyperlinks...", but I deleted the images and relinked them, and I think that's sorted it. Maybe that's what you were telling me! Thanks for answering.

Jill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…