Frontpage 2003 book or online tutorial recommendat

...ion!
Hi,
I went on a course for Frontpage ages ago and have forgotten most things. I need to design a simple website with more than one page. I have created a gallery in FP 2003 but when I tried to save it it said that i had to save it to a website, but I couldn't do that!
I guess I need either online tutorials or a book, there are so many to chose from, and I'd rather not spend too much money. Do you have any recommendations for a book or a website to help me?
I found
Easy FrontPage 2003 Ned Snell
Microsoft Office Frontpage 2003 Quicksteps - Marty Matthews ; John Cronan
Frontpage 2003 Step By Step
to name but a few!
any suggestions apprecitaed!
thanks

Forum Editor 19:13 07 Oct 07

that the best way to learn to use software is by experimenting - that, plus a bit of advice from your friendly local web forum when you hit a snag.

There are literally dozens of books about FrontPage, and hundreds of online tutorials - far too many to list here - and if you want to learn in that way I suggest that you just type 'FrontPage tutorial' into a Google search; there'll be more hits than you can shake a stick at.

rockhopper7 14:55 11 Oct 07

Hi,

HP offer quite a good choice of short online FREE classes, normally 4-6 lessons which are posted twice a week. Frontpage 2003 is currently on offer and may be of some use to you, I'm enrolled on it at the moment.

click here

Also Microsoft Office online offers several online tutorials which may meet your needs.

click here

hope these are useful to you

rockhopper

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…