Front panel connectors

faichfolds 12:58 04 Feb 03

Does anyone know where I can purchase front panel connector cable from. I've tried searching and phoning for along time with no luck

Gongoozler 13:03 04 Feb 03

faichfolds, can you be more specific about what kind of cable you are looking for?

faichfolds 13:09 04 Feb 03

It is the cable that connects the switches and leds on the front to the motherboard

pj123 14:30 04 Feb 03

All front panel connection cables are already fitted with the case.

faichfolds 16:29 04 Feb 03

Yes I know that, but I need a replacement cable

DieSse 16:37 04 Feb 03

I've never seen them for sale. Ask nicely in your local computer shop in they've any old cases you could get some from - local system builders often have these.

Gongoozler 19:06 04 Feb 03

faichfolds, if you have no luck following the suggestion from DieSse, you may be able to use a cd drive to sound card cable to replace one or two of the connectors. The sound cable usually has the right pitch connector at one end. although you would probably have to cut it down to the right number of ways. This is an expensive way of doing it, but unless you want to buy hundreds of connectors I don't know of any other way.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…