front page launch web site?

trowel 17:39 08 Dec 03

i am trying to launch my website via front page 2002 my web host says that to finish the server extensions needed to launch my site i need to open the webs folder in my computer and open the wizzard within BUT i do not have a webs folder in my computer Anyone know how to do this below is the instructions for anyone savy enough to try

To complete the process, follow these simple steps:
(NOTE: You may want to print these instructions out for future reference.)

Open up "My Computer" from your Desktop.
Double click on the "Web Folders" icon. If you do not see this icon, make sure you are using Microsoft FrontPage 2000 or Office 2000.(MY VERSION is 2002) Angelfire does not support earlier versions of Microsoft FrontPage or Office.
Double click the "Add Web Folder" icon in the Web Folders window. This will open the "Add Web Folder" wizard.
In the text box, enter your Angelfire homepage URL: "click here" (without the quotes, of course). Click Next.
The next screen will prompt you for a name for your web folder. Enter any name you want. Click Next.
You will be prompted for a username and password. Your username will be film/justmarriedfilms. Your password will be your current Angelfire password. Note that changing your Angelfire password will not change your Microsoft FrontPage password.
Click OK.
Your folder will appear in the Web Folders window. You can open your Angelfire site directly by double clicking on that folder.
To open your site with Microsoft FrontPage, do the following:
Choose "Open Web..." from the File menu.
In the left hand menu, choose "Web Folders"
Click on the folder you created above or type in your Angelfire URL in the Folder name input box (click here).
Click Open.
You will be prompted for a username and password. As above, your username will be film/justmarriedfilms. Your password will be your current Angelfire password. Note that changing your Angelfire password will not change your Microsoft FrontPage password.
Click OK.
Sorry for the long post but i am stuck and hope someone can help Thanx in advance

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…