Front audio sockets.

iqs 19:11 04 Jun 08

Hello,I have just bought a Thermaltake Soprano case.I have fitted all the components ,and have an issue with the front audio leads.

The MB I am using is a Shuttle MV43V/VN.The MB has a panel 1 header.Currently the header has jumpers across 5&6 9&10.To connect the lead I must first remove the jumpers.

When I connected the lead from the original PC case,I lost the use of the rear sockets,and the AC97 drivers became uninstalled.

So,what is the best way to connect the front sockets so that they will work this time.

This is what the MB manual says about the panel 1 header....

FRONT PANEL MICROPHONE AND LINE OUT HEADER(PANEL1)

The header allows users to install auxiliary front microphone and lineout ports.Either the MIC and line out on back panel 1 are available at this time.If you would like to use panel1 header on front panel,please remove all jumpers from panel1 and install the your special Extra mic/line out cable instead.

Like I said,I did this and lost all sound and drivers.Any ideas please...Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…