friends computer

Andy-2004 13:14 24 Feb 04

My friend is having quite a problem
when he opens a window for examply mu computer he dosent see anythig

click here

i know that advertising WF on this site is againsed the rules but i think this matter is quite urgent and lots of ppl have been putting out thier hair over this 1 soo every one would really appericate the extra help!

u will find detailed info on that sit as well as screen shots....

but you can post your replies here and il pass them on tho windows forum if you arnt a member of Windows Forum!

Please help

Regards Andy-2004

Andy-2004 13:15 24 Feb 04

sorry aboout the spelling mistakes
im was/am in abit of a hurry!

JIM 13:26 24 Feb 04

Looking at what has been posted and all different avenues that have been taken.

DO you not think it would be better to do a Format and clean reinstall WINDOWS ME at this time?

Some of the programs used if not fully informed off use,could have lead you into more trouble.

Andy-2004 13:44 24 Feb 04

how would he go about reformating

apparenty u need floppies

what floppies?

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:50 24 Feb 04

I noticed he has MSN plus installed this has been know to have trojan software inside it depending on where you download it from,and you can use a 98 floppy to format ME set to boot from floppy in bios and run the format cmd or use fdisk command but he will need the ME cd to reinstall the partion after.Use with care.

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…