friend wants 'jukebox' style audio program?

buel 08:56 09 Nov 10

Hi, my friend at work has accidentally erased his music playing program that played his albums in a loop. He has downloaded vlc player but this plays just one song at a time. Please can anyone advise any free programs that will do what he wants?

wolfie3000 09:15 09 Nov 10

Winamp will do what you want with ease.
Just load up the songs in the playlist and hit play.
It can loop either single tracks or the whole playlist, it can even shuffle the playlist randomly if he so chooses.

click here

Big L 266 09:35 09 Nov 10

Hello.

buel....I've got Winamp and as wolfie3000 says it'll do the job with no problem. There is a 'free' and 'paid for' version the latter of which I have. If he simply tries out the 'free' version first,he may like it enough to buy the more comprehensive 'paid for' version.I'm glad I did as there are so many very useful extras not in the 'free' version.Music is both easy to 'rip' and import.

There is also a brilliant little Winamp plug-in which will allow him to play his music 'back-to-back' like a radio station.I downloaded it months ago and have never altered the settings which has a 5 second 'overlap' thus as one song ends,the next begins. Its great fun pretending to be a poor mans Tony Blackburn on the 1960s pirate radio ship Radio London!

Big L 266

Another good one, that I now use in preference to Winamp, is MediaMonkey which is also free.

click here

Woolwell 12:19 09 Nov 10

Doesn't Windows Media Player do it?
or what about Songbird click here

Condom 01:33 10 Nov 10

Why doesn't he go the whole hog and install the free version of Virtual DJ. This program is really the bees knees when it comes to playing music or playing around with it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…