Fridaysoft File securer

JammyD 10:43 11 Jan 07

Question: Are Fridaysoft a trustworthy software supplier?
If no, can you advise me on how I can retrieve a folder locked by them, see problem described below?
If yes, any idea why they don't respond to my emails?

Problem: I down loaded shareware from what I believed to be PC Adviser's web site in so doing a window now pops up asking for a password. thinking that I had already applied a password I tried what I thought to be the correct password when that didn't work I tried variations without success. I then Went back to fridaysoft's web site and discovered I should initially use "password" as the password. This I tried without success. Stupidly I'll admit but a couple of days later, having right clicked on a folder one of the line items in the menu stated "Lock with File Securer" (and here's the stupid part) I clicked on it to see what would happen. The result is that the folder is now locked with a ".hrd" extension and when I try to open it, it asks for a password, which takes me back to the beginning. I've emailed Fridaysoft twice this past week but have had no response(they say they usually get back within 24 hrs). Please HELP!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…