Fresh Devices

Ironman556 23:48 19 Sep 03

Just wondering if Fresh Download is as innnocent as it looks?

I moved over to Fresh Download a while ago after seeing it recommended here. No problems using it, but I also get sent the newsletter from Fresh Devices. I know they have to make some money through advertising hence the Speed Reading, SunSlimDiet and Google Cash links. What gets me is the link to investigate anyone anywhere, which seems a bit out of place after their no ads, no spyware thing and is usually the kind of thing I get sent in my junk mail.

Am I just being paranoid again?

powerless 23:51 19 Sep 03

yes.

Stuartli 00:02 20 Sep 03

The only contact I have had from Fresh Devices - I have downloaded each new version of FreshDownload for some considerable time - is information on the latest version of FreshDiagnose.

I have no qualms with that, especially as Fresh Devices doesn't carry any form of advertising with FreshDownload.

Ironman556 00:30 20 Sep 03

Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…