Freezing of Emails

amyjen7 16:54 06 Feb 11

My provider is TalkTalk, I run Vista Home premium & security is Norton Internet Security 2011. When I attempt to open email from 2 particular sauces they open partly & then freeze. The sauces are Centre Parcs & Smiths. As any one any advise why this only appends with these 2 companies & how It can be resolved. Thank you

howard64 17:22 06 Feb 11

you do not say which email service you are using. I am with talktalk and have no trouble with email from them, hotmail and googlemail. Are you per chance using a different email handler than the email provider? eg letting talktalk open hotmail? I find it better to always use the provider direct eg when I want to pick up hotmail messages I use hotmail.

spuds 17:46 06 Feb 11

TalkTalk have had a number of problems with their email service, and they are fully aware, but have or are resolving the issues.

I had a number of issues, including freezing, refusing to open, and deletion problems, hence the above.

If the problem continues, get in touch with TalkTalk support or try their members forum. Its free now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…