freezing

qwesaws 20:42 16 Feb 10

I`m playing a game called Saboteur and in one of the missions at a certain place or near enough I am in a car heading back after compleating a mission when the game freezes Ive tried running the game campatable with xp and I`ve run a disc check the game forun has not been helpful I can`t make progress until this is solved can someone help please? I have a good video card, mother board, processer etc and my OS is vista.

Technotiger 20:50 16 Feb 10

Only thing I can think of is, try re-installing the game.

During the re-install you might get the option to do a repair of the game install.

qwesaws 21:05 16 Feb 10

thanks for the advice only problem is I don`t know where the save games are stored

Technotiger 21:12 16 Feb 10

If you start to un-install the game, you might well be asked if you want to keep your saved games, I have seen this often - it may then go on to give you a Repair option rather than un-install.

qwesaws 22:26 16 Feb 10

still no luck I`ve reinstalled the gam put it on a different drive think I`ll give up although I do lke the game

Technotiger 22:28 16 Feb 10

OK, sorry I could not be more helpful.

woodchip 23:00 16 Feb 10

Sounds like your Hardware is not up to running the game

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…