Freeware site creator - preferably WYSIWYG.

Diodorus Siculus 14:29 30 Jan 04

Any suggestions for a freeware site designer? Nothing fancy - just to put up a few pages for the family.

Thank you very much.

Pesala 17:34 30 Jan 04

should get you started easily. click here. It really is free. You register your email address and they send you a registration number. Then they send you some advertising, but you can unsubscribe. Excellent forum too to get free help from experienced users. click here

Diodorus Siculus 19:25 30 Jan 04

Pesala - many thanks for that one; I have it on a CD somewhere I think and will give it a go.

Maurellis 14:17 31 Jan 04

Have you got a copy of Netscape 6-7? If you have then use the Composer which comes with it. You can easily produce suitable pages with this.

Diodorus Siculus 14:19 31 Jan 04

Maurellis - thanks for that; I have the composer in Mozilla and have played with it a little.

I posted this request in the helproom yesterday evening and was directed to FrontPage Express. That I am now playing around with and find that it is suitable for what I want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…