FREEWARE

harry_kel 20:46 08 Feb 04

First can anyone suggest a FREE PROGRAM to help me costruct my web site. Second,I have a very good FREE HOST: Netfirms.com and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a host!!

Pesala 20:51 08 Feb 04

This thread click here is just one of several on that topic.

MIke 20:52 08 Feb 04

If you got an old cover disc with Internet Explorer 4 on it you can extract Frontpage Express Instructions here click here

jgosden 21:21 08 Feb 04

netfirms is annoyin they put ads everywhere, unless you want to use the cgi-bin (and that times out every minute or so) its a bit rubbish...

try this...

click here

or this

click here

for webpage maker if you can use HTML then
click here has an excellent editor,.... if not then on a randomn google i found this..

click here

wacking my memory i actually remember coming across it sometime and will probably do what your after...

JONATHAN :)

spuds 23:08 08 Feb 04
  harry_kel 23:17 08 Feb 04

A number of the "links" that you suggested, just plain did not work!!Ror the rest, thank you, again!!

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:24 09 Feb 04

All the links do work.

G

Stuartli 09:09 09 Feb 04

If you haven't actually constructed your website yet how do you know that netfirms is so commendable?

spuds 10:57 09 Feb 04

Nothing wrong with the links,they all seem to work without any problems.Why suggest/advertise Netfirms.com, if you want to construct a site!.

jgosden 13:35 09 Feb 04

all my links worked, i really would NOT recomennd netfirms. I HAVE used them because i wanted to use the cgi-bin however was irritatted by the amount of ads, and that all scripts constantky time out. If you REALLy wanrt to use netfirms then thats up to you however for a begginer the other to links
hostulra.com and free.hostdepartment are much much better

harry_kel 14:36 09 Feb 04

Thank you for the suggestion of "FrontPage", but your link does not work!! Is there any other way
to access this program, besides paying for it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…