Is freeuk.com on a spam crusade?

Valvegrid 19:23 26 May 03

Over the last couple of days I've had several spam emails from them. I've blocked all emails from that server now, just wondered if anyone else is receiving a large number from them?

Paul.

keith-236785 19:50 26 May 03

i have been a member of freeuk.com for about three years and can honestly say i have not recieved a great deal of spam from them, however if you have used your e-mail address for a "shall we say not so nice" website sign up you should expect this sort of spam mail, take my advice, sign up for a hotmail account, its free and does not clog up your inbox, then if you have to "register with your e-mail address" you can use Hotmail, on hotmail you can BLOCK senders that insist on sending you crap. you dont even have to check your hotmail account unless you are expecting something and as e-mails are deleted after so long you dont even have to monitor it.

Valvegrid 20:05 26 May 03

Thanks for the advice, I already do all of what you suggest. All the emails freeuk.com are 'spoofed' names and they have arrived on two different accounts, one of the address I've never given to anyone! It seemed srange to get such a large number from one source in such a short space of time. I suppose I could forward to their wabmaster, but I don't suppose anything will be done.

Thanks for the reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…