Freeserve search

carver 10:04 16 Jan 04

I'm using Freeserve broadband, but for the last 2 days if I try to use the search facility all I get is a search page with a spinning circle in the middle of it. If I use Google to do a search it works fine, it's just Freeserve, has anybody had the same problem or is it something to do with my P/C. Running XP with IE6.

MidgetMan 10:08 16 Jan 04

Nope works fine for me, although must admit never used it before!!!, simple google man me:>)

carver 17:24 16 Jan 04

still need help?

lpl56407 18:33 16 Jan 04

I also connect via FS Broadband. Never use their search engine but have just tried it and got exactly the same as Carver.
One thing it is NOT worth doing and that is calling Freeserve Technical Support. They are not Technical and do not Support.
Use Google

carver 09:43 22 Jan 04

I've just found the reason for not being able to use the Freeserve search, it now requires you to disable any ad blocking to view the search results. So if any one else is having the same problem, that's the reason. This is one thing that realy annoys me about the Freeseve, I pay top money to use them, then I have to sodding well look at their adverts if I want to use the search engine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…