Freeserve problems?

Carafaraday 15:17 27 Nov 04

Anyone else having problems with Freeserve today? I can get online ok but can't send or receive mail although if I go to Wanadoo home site I can pick up mail from there. I can't sign on to hotmail either.......

deke 15:46 27 Nov 04

I can access fsmail no problem even although i switched to talktalk broadband, All functions are working as far as i can tell

deke 15:48 27 Nov 04

found this

click here

Carafaraday 17:12 27 Nov 04

Thanks - I'd already checked that. I don't have any problems picking up my other account, and it was ok first thing so I think I'll leave well alone and see what tomorrow brings.......

bretsky 17:30 27 Nov 04

I think it's a W/doo problem, I can receive mail but when I send mail, it hangs and an error message comes up saying possible network problems!!
I'm using OE6 with W/doo B/B.

bretsky ;0)

Carafaraday 17:33 27 Nov 04

Thanks - I am sorry to say that I am delighted that you are having problems too !!

bretsky 18:23 27 Nov 04

Thats OK, I know what you mean. I Have just sent a short email, it took about 15 seconds, it was just a text email, no attachments etc etc

bretsky ;0)

Carafaraday 18:46 27 Nov 04

18.06 horrendous noises on dialup and took three goes but once I was online I sent and received ok - first time since early this morning. Very relieved to find that it appears not to be fault! Hope your emails are working ok now too...?

bretsky 19:05 27 Nov 04

I don't know yet, not tempting fate will leave until tomorrow. Still trying to get my head around this java business.

bretsky ;0)

Carafaraday 19:08 27 Nov 04

Sorry, my post should have read 'my fault' - it usually is:-(

I won't ask about 'this java business' as I know already that it will be way over my head, but hope you get it sorted soon whatever it is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…