Freeserve home page blank

cdb 14:30 05 Apr 03

I've done a search for this but can't get my homepage blank. The other threads suggest NIS2003 is the problem. I've changed the settings and restarted the pc, anymore ideas?

huzzar 14:35 05 Apr 03

Do you mean that you want your home page to start up as a blank page? If you - in Internet Explorer - do go to Tools, Internet Options, General, and select - Use Blank. click on Apply and your there.

cdb 14:37 05 Apr 03

No, I mean that when I goto click here all I get is a blank page, ie nothing is displayed. Ahh I see where you got that from. My keyboard is typing things I haven't typed, again. :-S Should have been "can't get my homepage back"

huzzar 14:48 05 Apr 03

Right - I cant help you I'm afraid. Your link worked OK for me.

Belatucadrus 14:56 05 Apr 03

It's usually a java problem, Freeserve need Java enabled to display the homepage, the adblocker part of NIS can kill it as can other programs like Naviscope.

chris6891 15:25 05 Apr 03

no....i use freeserve and dont hava java installed....i can get to the homepage fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…