freeserve broadband advice please

ΜΔRΙU$ 12:10 20 May 03

can anyone tell me what freeserve bb is like? i use force9 and think they are great and i am trying to get my friend to sign up with them(as i get a discount on my rates! crafty eh!) but he is keen on freeserve as he uses them already with his dial up and they have an offer on for free connection and a free usb modem.

has anyone had any experience of freeserve bb?

if so please give me your opinions

SteevScotland 13:34 20 May 03

I've been using freeserve BB for about 9 months now with no problems. The Tech support people are great aswell.

Cheers S

Alan2 13:41 20 May 03

I took advantage of the FS free upgrade from Anytime earlier this year and haven't had a problem.

Recommended.

Alan.

Djohn 13:56 20 May 03

I tried them for a short period last week, mainly because I wanted to use Outlook/Outlook Express. This was via 56k dial up modem.

Although I was having many problems with line dropping after first connection, after me first contacting them on the 50p per minute helpline they spent many hours over a period of 10 days at their expense calling back to my mobile to talk me through many different settings/Numbers to try to cure the problem.

So although I didn't stay with them, I can only speak highly of them. J.

powerless 22:56 20 May 03

MY FS BB celebrates it's 1 year connection this month.

NO complaints.

dipsy 23:26 20 May 03

Check this out click here and look in the message boards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…