Freeserve attachments

David Beverley 19:18 13 May 03

I am having problems sending e-mail attachments. I am a Freeserve subscriber I sent 2 different e-mails one with a word document attachment, the other with a jpeg picture. Two recipients (both of whom have Freeserve e-mail addresses) received a large down load but no attachment whilst the other recipients received the attachments with no problem. All the recipients have the necessary programs to open the attachments
Freeserve’s help desk was very unhelpful giving the following reply to my query “We regret that we are unable to offer advice on sending and receiving attachments.” Can you help?
David

If the two who failed to get the attachments have their mail settings to reject attachments then that could be the cause?

_Treb_ 20:00 13 May 03

It may be that your recipients have anti virus software that will not allow attachments or they have it and or outlook express configured to do that.

Djohn 21:15 13 May 03

Look at help section on freeserve home page and you will see the correct method of sending/receiving attachments.

To check if it is working after making adjustments, just send yourself an e-mail with an attachment, if you can receive and open ok, then it is a problem with the receiver's program. J.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5