freeserve anytime unable to connect to server

kspatto 00:14 24 Dec 03

has anyone else experienced problems connecting to freeserve anytime since the 21 12 03

johnnyrocker 00:24 24 Dec 03

ask them,

johnny.

kspatto 00:40 24 Dec 03

they advised me to download there internet connection kit which I already have told them all that and still waiting for a reply
thanks

Big Elf 10:36 24 Dec 03

What sort of problem are you having? For the last 2 weeks when I connect mail downloads and IE 'freeze' for about 2 minutes then after that everythings OK. I don't use the internet connection kit though.

Big Elf 10:43 24 Dec 03

If you don't want to use the connection either check out click here or phone the help line and tell them you've switched to Linux and can't connect:0)

beeuuem 12:49 24 Dec 03

Freeserve seem to be having some problems at the moment. For the last couple of days I can connect, but after sending and receiving a few Kb the server seems to stop responding. The only solution I have found is to reconnect and this may have to be done several times before a good connection is established.

Today it has connected without any problems - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this continues.

kspatto 19:38 26 Dec 03

to beeuuem exactly the same problem I was having seems ok now maybe they had to many people opening new accounts on their nice shiney new computers but would be nice if they could be upfront and admit the problem might lie at there end
thanks and a merry christmas to all respondees

Alebe 23:18 13 Jan 04

Yes, we have had problems connecting since the Christmas period. We have two computers and we have both had problems being cut off. Saturday the 9th tried to connect a friend to Freeserve anytime and got a message we could not connect due to Freeserve updating there website. Told to try in two hours but it took 24 hours before connection. Now 13th January and still having problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…