Freeserve Anytime to Broadband

Bingalau 21:35 23 Feb 03

I am contemplating changing from "Freeserve Anytime" to "Freeserve Broadband" as per their recent offer. Anybody got any comments for or against? I have two B.T. lines at the moment. One for normal use and one dedicated to the computer. I figure if I am going to use just the one line in future (As only one is necessary) that I will only have to cough up another fiver a month for the extra speed etc. What I really want to know is. Are there any snags?
Bingalau

powerless 21:46 23 Feb 03

I did it...Well Freeserve hometime to Freeserve Broadband...

Can't complain.

No snags.

bloo meeny 21:57 23 Feb 03

Changed over about 4 months ago - no problems at all, apart from a few with the installation CD (sorted it myself).

I have had a 'slowdown' on a couple of occasions, but this I put down to the contention ration (bandwidth sharing). Normally download around 60kbps.

Recommended :)

bloo meeny 21:59 23 Feb 03

contention RATIO

Bingalau 22:02 23 Feb 03

O.K. Folks thanks for the replies, I will hang on a bit to see if there are any adverse ones.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…