Freeserve

Smegs 15:00 19 Apr 04

Hello all. Is anyone else having problems with email? I am getting error message "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.freeserve.com', Server: 'pop.freeserve.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" If not, can someone please tell me whats wrong. It was working ok this morning. I haven't loaded or uninstalled anything. Thanks. Shaun

johnnyrocker 15:07 19 Apr 04

click here and enter your e mail and password if you can get your mail the prob lies with freeserve who i understand seem to do a lot of maintenance on servers.

johnny.

Stuartli 15:07 19 Apr 04

The Freeserve website will presumably have a status information page?

johnnyrocker 15:08 19 Apr 04

click here and enter your e mail and password if you can get your mail the prob lies with freeserve who i understand seem to do a lot of maintenance on servers.

johnny.

Smegs 15:12 19 Apr 04

johnnyrocker, thanks for that link. Can't login from there. Stuartli, I'm going to have a look. By the looks of johnnyrocker's link, it looks like Freeserve have a problem. Thankyou.

deke 15:21 19 Apr 04

I have just checked my fsmail and its working

freeserve status is green they say they have no reported problems

Smegs 15:29 19 Apr 04

johnnyrocker, what happens if I can't get my emails through you link??

Smegs 15:31 19 Apr 04

deke, is your fsmail, through your email or on the freeserve home page? I'm asking because I have just had a look at my mail through that.

deke 15:49 19 Apr 04

Smegs, yeah freeserve homepage thats how i access mine

Smegs 15:54 19 Apr 04

Haven't done anything. It's come back to life, all by it's self. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5