Freeserve

Smegs 15:00 19 Apr 04

Hello all. Is anyone else having problems with email? I am getting error message "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.freeserve.com', Server: 'pop.freeserve.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" If not, can someone please tell me whats wrong. It was working ok this morning. I haven't loaded or uninstalled anything. Thanks. Shaun

johnnyrocker 15:07 19 Apr 04

click here and enter your e mail and password if you can get your mail the prob lies with freeserve who i understand seem to do a lot of maintenance on servers.

johnny.

Stuartli 15:07 19 Apr 04

The Freeserve website will presumably have a status information page?

johnnyrocker 15:08 19 Apr 04

click here and enter your e mail and password if you can get your mail the prob lies with freeserve who i understand seem to do a lot of maintenance on servers.

johnny.

Smegs 15:12 19 Apr 04

johnnyrocker, thanks for that link. Can't login from there. Stuartli, I'm going to have a look. By the looks of johnnyrocker's link, it looks like Freeserve have a problem. Thankyou.

deke 15:21 19 Apr 04

I have just checked my fsmail and its working

freeserve status is green they say they have no reported problems

Smegs 15:29 19 Apr 04

johnnyrocker, what happens if I can't get my emails through you link??

Smegs 15:31 19 Apr 04

deke, is your fsmail, through your email or on the freeserve home page? I'm asking because I have just had a look at my mail through that.

deke 15:49 19 Apr 04

Smegs, yeah freeserve homepage thats how i access mine

Smegs 15:54 19 Apr 04

Haven't done anything. It's come back to life, all by it's self. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…