Freenetname Broadband

phil46 12:18 12 Jul 06

Is anyone out there using there Broadband service?? i went for the 8MB package but found out my exchange can only handle 4.5mb max after i got my MAC code from AOL it wasn't long before i was up and running with my new ISP told it would take about ten days to bring my speed upto
max!!! first i got 3.6mb then it's been downhill ever since with speeds of 0.445mb to 1.4mb they have contacted BT but still waiting,this is now two weeks,should never have left AOL at least i had speeds of 1.5mb to 1.9mb on my 2MB package.

JayDay 16:21 12 Jul 06

This seems to be a problem with MaxDSL. There are plenty of moans about it on numerous forums. It seems to be the same with many different ISP's and the general consensus seems to be it is a problem with BT.

I seem to have been upgraded to MaxDSL without any problems, as I get a pretty constant 6.5mb connection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…