freemake music box

geedad 22:12 PM 05 Jan 12

I have installed freemake music box (freemake.com), but can't hear anything! All of my other programs that require audio are working fine, so I wonder if any forum member has had the opportunity to try this free music player, and has had the same experience? Their freemake video converter is excellent, and I have been in touch with them about the 'music box', but because of the festive season, had no answer yet. They DID initially say that I should update my Adobe Flash Player, but I have the latest versions for 32 AND 64bit mode. geedad

geedad 07:35 AM 06 Jan 12

Lazarus The 2nd Thank you,Lazarus The 2nd, but I don't use YouTube, and indeed, none of the other social networks. geedad

eedcam 09:17 AM 06 Jan 12

Just installed it out of curiosity and same problem little video says I need latest adobe flash player crap I already have that.Emailed their support all on holiday

eedcam 09:25 AM 06 Jan 12

OK got it working I uninstalled it the reinstalled used custom install and allowed it to install flash player ????? and now it works ok

geedad 20:10 PM 21 Jan 12

eedcam

Didn't spot this reply of yours until now! Must try that soon,and thanks! geedad

geedad 00:16 AM 23 Jan 12

eedcam Thanks!

Works OK now! geedad

eedcam 05:33 AM 23 Jan 12

Glad you are sorted

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…