Free/Low cost Webhosting

Richjack 10:50 12 Sep 07

Hi all,

The wife has started making bracelets and earrings as a small part time effort to make a little money. Although we are still in the early stages and by no means classed as a business, she would like to get a small website up and running. Could anyone suggest a low cost/free web host that would be able to handle sales (probably with Pat-pal)? I did manage to start a website with the free Microsoft office live offer that they had running earlier in the year. Could this be rehashed and renamed to fit the bill.

It goes without saying that I am open to all suggestions and any guidance that could be given on this matter.

Many thanks

RJ

Richjack 13:39 12 Sep 07

FM,

Thanks for the reply, and it is clear that we are complete novices on this, could you post a link on where i could find some information on the 'Distance selling regulations'.

Many thanks

skidzy 23:14 13 Sep 07

Webdesign is over my head im afraid,but have you thought of Ebay firstly and see how it goes.

This would guarantee people at least looking at the products.
I would recommend spending a little time setting up the listing to look as professional as possible.

Richjack 10:52 14 Sep 07

Thanks again FM.

Going back to another point i raised, I did manage to start a website with the free Microsoft office live offer that they had running earlier in the year. Could this be rehashed and renamed to fit the bill.

Many thanks again

DieSse 00:59 18 Sep 07

Absolutely excellent free web hosting you can find at click here No banners or advertising of any kind, and always works fast and reliably in my experience.

You can even use it without purchasing a domain name by using their sub-domain facility - example click here You can have up to 5 different sub-domains of this type on one account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…